How can I re-gain access to a Blogspot account that I was locked out of?

Avra July 18, 2011

My Google Mail account was changed when I left my company and no longer had access to it. I’ve tried to change my password in order to access my blog, but it is impossible. Can you help|?

i am talking about regaining access of the gmail account..not the blog..
    once u recover hte gmail..u will get your blog back...

u can also contact the company and ask them to change the associated gmail id to your new id..so u dont have to do anything in that case,,,

why is changing password impossible !?
    if u know the recovery address...and u have access to it..it is possible to change the gmail password...
    if it doesnt offer security question, it means someone is using ur gmail...
    if it let u enter the security question..u have to recall it...

According to the help forum, you either need the password to change or add the associated email addresses, or you at least need the email address to obtain the password. If you've forgotten the password and no longer have the email address, you may be stuck...  The only thing that I'd imagine would work is somehow working with someone where you previously worked to temporarily re-enable the email account so you can reset the password properly and change the email?