How can I reduce the screen size under Windows 7?
Question by jOSH /

I clean installed Windows 7 on my Vista PC using another brands upgrade disc. Now the screen size is a bit too big. I’ve tried them all, but it won’t help. What can I do?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Tips
Windows Tips
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software

• Teresa Rufflo

Excellent, easy  & accurate fix.  Thanks.

• Gjpaul

I have lost my toolbar because screen is to big.
    I did control scroll to enlarge the screen and now it will not wind down.
    help.

• Mona

When in Internet Explorer, click on View in the menu bar and click on zoom and set it to the smaller size, I just found it, because it was driving me crazy.

• Mona

As Johnathan says, it's quite easy: right click on the desktop and select "Screen resolution" to change it.

It's also a good idea to update your video drivers to the latest version, just in case.

• Johnathan TheTool Lane

It's the same as Windows XP in that all you have to do is right-click on the desktop -- go to properties and adjust screen resolution. Also, I believe there are options under the control panel label "Personalize".

Hope I helped!