How can I recover potentially damaged files?

Foad Adnani August 19, 2012

I had close to 200 GB of files deleted by mistake. I’ve installed many programs like to recover, but some say that my files can’t be recover because they damaged. How can I recover them?

1. Ben Mordecai

Unfortunately, no answer will be as good as this one: go back in time, smack yourself on the head, and start backing up your files.

• Foad Adnani

no time machine nothing .. i dont care but my bro keep poshing me .. 4 me not Important some many thing r delete so what ..i have mind bigger than n exabyte

2. sudhir r

Try Kernel for Windows Data Recovery available to download from http://www.recoveryfiles.net/

3. Albert Eines

For all those who consider loss of data as a serious threat, then it’s high time to change that illusion because with the help of Kernel for Windows Data Recovery it is very much possible to recover data instantly. This software is very much capable of recovering data in almost all situations and can be considered as best option to restore the data lost from computer's hard disk. To download the tool visit http://www.recoveryfiles.org/windows-data-recovery.html

4. Dalsan

I agree with Bruce. Even browsing the internet can overwrite erased files because of the browser cache, then downloading causes it to be worse, and installing it to the same drive that has the deleted files will overwrite more, and then recovering files on the same drive overwrites them even more. The best way to to get and use recovery software is to use another computer to download a portable version of the software and place it onto a portable or external drive. Then you run the software from the portable drive and recover to the portable drive. No harm is done be reading software, but downloading, even if it is from antivirus updates, can cause the recovery process to be more difficult, if not impossible, for a home user, and even for professionals.

• Foad Adnani

i know there r software to arang i/o agian and sort and met table virthal then recovery but in test and dont realese so keep wite and dl to find good one

you have to try some shareware and see the report before any decision, Ontrack EasyRecovery can help in recovery files.
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/EasyRecovery-Professional-Standard-Edition.shtml
    this kind of software are expensive and smetime success not guaranteed.

If you have installed these programs on the same drive you mistakenly deleted the files from, you probably have overwrittne parts of at least a few of the files making recovery of those files impossible. Any file that has had any part of it overwritten prior to recovery will be impossible to recover properly which is why the software reports that it is damaged.

7. sachiny009

the best i can suggest which are paid are stellar phoenix and r-studio.....i have used stellar phoenix and it works amazingly great