How can I recover notes from my iPhone after deleting them?
Question by Connor Hayma /

How do you retrieve ‘notes’ on an iPhone after deleting them?

• dasra

i don’t have the folder called the “mobile” after i go into the folder roaming, plz help me out.

• Carol Ann

I just deleted a note from my iPhone 4, 3G. I’ve never owned a computer, therefore I never did sync my phone with iTunes. Is there any way to retrieve the recently deleted note?

• Ted

you can find it from iTunes backup.

• Hmtorch

What if you deleted recent notes and haven’t synced in months?

were you able to recover your notes? Please let us know!

If you synced your iphone with itunes.

to restore from a previous backup, be sure to go into iTunes before you
    connect your iPod Touch or iPhone and set iTunes > preferences > devices
    and check “prevent iPods and iPhones from syncing automatically.This ensures we don’t erase the previously stored backup.

go here 
     C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataRoamingMobileSyncBackupC:Documents and SettingsUSERNAMEApplication DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackupYou’ll be looking at a lot of very weird folder names (like “29d40b64fa240e6d02df25abf61ccd4e9″), sort them by date and remember the most recent of the batch.

• Cmillerfienen

I am trying but there is no folder but got stuck in the second part as there is no folder called AppData.  I tried searching for all the folders “AppData” “BackupC:” “MobileSync” etc but nothing came up.  Ideas? 

perhaps you need to show hidden folders
      on windows 7
      1) Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
      Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
      2)Click the View tab.
      3)Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.