How can I recover my iPhone from being stuck at the ‘connect to iTunes’ logo?

stewart August 19, 2011

A day ago I tried to restore my iPhone 4 4.3.3. It now comes to a connect to iTunes logo whenever I switch it on.

I tried Tiny Umbrella to exit recovery, but it doesn’t work; it returns to the same connect to iTunes logo. When I restore it using iTunes, I get error 3194.

I found no more solution for it. Hope some people can help me out. Thanks!

Stewart,

were you able to unstuck your iPhone in the meantime? How did you do it or do you need more help? Do let us know. Thank you!

1) Connect your turned off iPhone/iPod Touch to the computer using the usb
    cable. When you do this ‘Connect to iTunes’ will show up on the screen.

2) Run Blackra1n. If iTunes opens up, just minimize it without fiddling
    around. Just wait for your iPhone/iPod Touch to get fully charged and then close
    iTunes.

http://www.digitalmarketingtalk.com/iphone/how-to-unlock-your-iphone-5-11-07-baseband-using-blacksn0w/

Actually error 3194 is "the other way around". 
      This error is usually shown when you try to restore a firmware which is not being signed (verified) by the Apple servers e.g. iOS prior to 4.x, customized Firmwares (Jailbreak) or a Firmware downgrade.

One small exception is if you try to restore a Firmware which was released with a newer version of iTunesThe easiest method to solve it is by making sure that there are no Apple related entries in the Hosts file, your iTunes is up to date and then restore valid (unaltered) iOS 4.x firmware.

You mean redirect requests to Apple's signature server to Cydia.

So, open the file C:WindowsSystem32driversetchosts (Windows) or /etc/hosts (Mac OS X) and add the following entry to the bottom of the file.
        74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com??? is it right or to remve that completely

or to USE ANOTHER PC!

Caching Apple's Signature Server
        http://www.saurik.com/id/12