How can I recover my iPhone backup password?

Master Ainorsoft November 2, 2012

I forgot my iPhone backup password, how do i get the password again to restore my data? I have to recover my lost music, photos, contacts and so on.

I searched for my problem via Google and found the “Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker”. Has anyone used it before? What are my other options?

1. Hanly Jue

In fact, there is one way for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.
    1. Directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone
    a) Make iTunes be automatically sync with iPhone.
    b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
    c) Preview and recover iPhone contacts

2. Caroline C

Learn how to restore iTunes backup password with Recovery Menu from

3. Dave Miller

If you have the four digit numeric type of passcode on your iPhone it is pretty easy to recover. There is a tutorial at that shows you what programs to download and how to basically crack your password. It can take up to 20 minutes though and does not work with complex passcodes- those that use letters or other symbols.

4. Jabeer Khan
  5. Nikhil Chandak

there should be similar software on the net, you can contact them to see their policy of return in case it does not work with you.

How can we unlock an iPhone backup file if we don't know the password?

AppleID with no caps

• Tonier Parkin

Thank you, Ainorsoft! I forgot my iPhone 4 backup password! I read all the replies from this post, and tried many ways. Finally, I got out of problem with your suggestions. I used the "iPhone Backup Password Unlocker" to reset my encrypted iPhone backup password Windows! It is unbelievalbe for me! Just 3 easy steps! Now, all my contact address, call logs, etc. are back! The tutorial also helped me much: