How can I recover my hacked Hotmail account?

Désirée Jaber July 5, 2012

1. Esam

someone else is using my hotmail account, i cant access my account

2. Chris

I got an email re HOTMAIL that it would be closed within 72 hours if I didn't identify myself, giving password and security questions etc. This was not official MSN site so be careful, check where any 'warnings' come from. Like '' email.com '' is not MSN even though HOTMAIL is repeated in block capitals. They are the hackers if you reveal anything so you can get your account up and running again.
    I changed my password but I'm getting emails from people I know wondering if I am OK as money has been demanded as if it's me and I'm in trouble etc. It's criminal.

You must report such emails as spam so that ext time it arrives straight into spam folder and then gets deleted automatically after certain time period.

3. AC Belliappa

In spite of so much of efforts I could not recover my email account. Whom can I contact to recover my email account.

4. Anne Marie Spiteri

i was hacked on my hotmail and cant get in my hotmail please tell me what can i do

Did the above solutions proved helpful to you?Did you tried the recovery link provided and mentioned above?

5. Erna Dantu

cannot get int my e mails been hacked-what can I do-

These are spam and all you need to do is to send them to deleted folder or mark it as a spam so that next time they try to send it to you,they will directly go into spam folder and would be deleted after a certain period of time.

6. erna dantu

some money making scheme hacked in to my mailbox sending all a money making scheme- got me into a lot of trouble- the hackers adress is---http://goo.gl/qtbVi

7. JEROME lILOMBE YANGU BITUMBA

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN HACKED ,HOW CAN I RECOVER IT?

Kindly mention the name of your email provider so that you can get specific help.

8. harold bredbeck

my account has been hack how do I get my hotmail.accout back

Did you tried the below recovery link -

https://account.live.com/acsr

this link is very useful for recovering your inaccessible Hotmail account.

9. craig mellor

my msn account as been blocked from me putting the wrong password in i now remember my password and would like to unblock my account as i have some vital information on there thankyou very much

10. Diane Teolis

Hi
    i have had my hotmail account hacked into by someone who i know and also my facebook,my facebook account i'm not really bothered about but my hotamil account is important as i have personal things on there from my child's school which i need to get as my child needs this for proof at the school,also i have banking details on there which i require,i cannot reset my pass word to this account as i cannot access this with my old account,is there anything else that i can do gain access to this account as i will loose alot of important iformation and cannot regain the proof for things that i need

11. gopalanjanaki

i am struggling to get my hotmail account as i started to have windows live.in.com?what must i do i have so much information in old hotmail account so i cannot lose that.Please help.regards Dr,g,janaki

Did you tried above solutions in above comments as they would definitely recover your account.

12. tammara hill

Hey my names tammara I'm just wondering how come my eamil won't let me use it on other places that ask me my email but it says my email has been blocked but I'm sign in to my email and everything? I want to know way and wat I'd wrong thanks

13. graham pugh

why cant i log onto my e mails and recover my old e mails

Try to reset your password and clear your browser cache and cookies.

14. Johnley Suspensio

Don't pay for recovering Hotmail accounts a pdf recovery guide is free to download on

http://howtorecoverstuffs.com/how-to-recover-hacked-hotmail-account

Just my cents mate! Hope this helps.

15. Nida

plz help this td of mine is hacked

16. fahad

my account was hacked please help me and resolved my problem

17. Rev. Reggie L. Buddle

This last week I've been blocked out of my “hotmail account” their message said there was a security problem,told me to swich PASSWORD and copy 6 blured letters. I did and they still wont let me but instead, had me fill out new forms for a msn “live.com account” which I dont want and the worst of it is ALL OF MY DJCUMENTS] Im not able to recover and/or e-mail address phone numbers etc. Rev. Buddle alt e-mail add. reggiebuddle@gmail.com, msn add givig me troublem, mdiv1@hotmail.com ANYONE..... PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless

18. ian

i cant access my hotmail account as it keeps saying that some one has been using it i have been through all the secruity questions but still cant access it

19. reda helal

I can't login to my account,,,,,,
    please help me

reda

Try clearing browser cache and cookies and then try to login once again to see any improvements.

20. hani yusuf

i think my hotmail account is been blocked maybe due to hacking. how can i retrieve my email account as i have the same problem with my alternative emails.

help plz

thx

21. khaliq gazgi

my idd is haked today morning time i opend my account know it,s not opening..

May be it might be showing you to set a 8 character password.This message might be showing up above password field.

22. Spondon Phukan

Someone has hacked my Hotmail account & now I cannot access it. He is sending mails on my behalf to my contacts. I tried to retrieve it but now Microsoft has refused to change my account details as too many request has been sent to them. How do I get this account activated. Please advise.

23. Eddie Fatty Cox

hi can i get into my hotmail account? these stupid fucks microsoft is not helping me and i gave them every dam info that is helpful!!! ive had the same email account for 8 9 yrs and i cant log into it but i can recieve emails.help me if you can anybody and im not looking to pay>>>

24. olivia

I tried logging into my hotmail account and it is telling me that someone else has access to it. What do i do to get back in my account?

Try resetting the password of your account and its related(secondary email account used for password recovery) one to a stronger one.

25. gary.cathcart

my hot mail account says it might be being used by someone else.How do i get it back please?

• farhan

my hotmail account is hacked and being used by some one else

Try the steps mentioned in the link below -

How to Fix Your Hacked Hotmail Account

It involves trying to reset your account password.Also,did the recovery link mentioned in this thread was helpful to you?

26. Beela Ipe

My Hotmail account is not accessible since last night(20th Sept.2012)
    How can I recover it.?

27. penny thomas

I can't get into my hotmail account it says someone may have tried to get in I think I let a virus in by opening a posting that appeared to be a friend and it was nude pics....no friend of mine or it could have been Income at home sight my daughter said emails are going to her email and I did'nt personally send it thanks

28. rachel

each time i try to log on to my hotmail account i get the same response that someone else might be using it , i tried to answer all there questions the other day but can't remember every email i sent recently since i don't use it often, what can i do?

29. ahmed hassan

my account has been hacked by a xbox live account

30. Amit Sinha

You can contact the support team with the details of your Hotmail account with the people you were communicating through that hotmail.
    I also lost access to my hotmail account and I contacted support team and I got the access back

31. nirmala

someone hack my email so that i couldnt access my email.

32. Patty

How do I get my hot mail account back, I have been trying for a couple of days now.

33. Innes Silva

Well i called hotmail and they told me the only to get my hacked hotmail account back is to pay the £199 for 3 years protection and then they will give me everything i have lost back. I'm utterly discusted , why should i pay for something that wasn't my fault. They said if i change my mind in future they will recover everythin i have lost. What a scam i just can't believe it. I'm appauled to say the least..... :-((

34. Karen Dennison

I lost everything in my e-mail account.Strongly believe it was hacked..

35. jessie

someone hacked my account and now its telling me it requires information, so i filled the info things and im pretty sure its been over 72 hours and nothing pretty pissed.

i think that it's the hacker who had asked you to fill the form and hence your account has not got recovered.Now,try recovering your account by visiting the link below -

https://account.live.com/acsr

36. Siper

If your hotmail account has been blocked or hacked, you can get help at

http://www.hotmailhelp.co.uk

My Hotmail account was blocked last thursday, but I got it working normally on saturday with their help.

37. shan

There are many reasons why your account could be hacked and the manner it was hacked could be different. You need to provide more details of your attack and you could also read here to see if it helps you. http://www.successismyname.com/2012/07/28/change-language-settings-in-hotmail-troubleshoot-hacked-hotmail-account/

All the best

38. Shawn Lee

Damn my was hacked recently and went nuts searching all over the place trying to solve. Together with this article, another one i found at http://www.successismyname.com/2012/07/28/change-language-settings-in-hotmail-troubleshoot-hacked-hotmail-account/, actually complemented well with this article to solve my hotmail hack problems. Now all are solved and safe..Thanks to both these sites.

39. Alex Desnoyers

Hi, I'm Alex
    I Believe Somebody Hack My hotmail Account. so you can help ?

40. claudia

Help my email is hacked and I need to get it back urgently as It won't allow me to get in. What do i do???????????

41. john

how do i unblock my hotmail account for free?

42. mohamed iqbal

plsi need unblock my email.

43. Ferishta

I need to access my email acount urgently thank you.

44. Lalan sharma

Plz help me. My facebook id locked

45. Md Khaled Hossain

My mail ID (address removed) is hacked , I want to get it back / unlock. More than ten years I was using the same ID.

Please arrange my id unlock under your kind consideration

46. Teresa Cheek

I can not get into my hotmail account. It says it has been blocked. I have ask for a code it sent me one via text because the email it was trying to send to is not mine. Not sure why??? The code it texted me will not work it says it is in valid. What do I do?

• Tiffany

Teresa i have the same problem but it comes up as my sisters email address so i dont know why,i got the code from her a month ago and it opened it but now the same thing has happened and we dont talk now so i cant get my codes what do i do now. Her email address is locked in and cant change it. Does this mean she has been trying to get into my account weird or when we opened the account years ago we gave another email for a 2nd person, please help me anyone cheers

47. Muhammad Ahmad

https://account.live.com/acsr is the easiest way to recover the hotmail account.

48. Susendeep Dutta
  49. Vrancken René

perhaps this article can be of some help http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/hotmail/hacked-account-faq

50. Ben

Check out this site. It has some good tips http://tech.uk.msn.com/microsoft/help-my-hotmail-account-has-been-hacked. You can also have a look at this https://account.live.com/acsr

51. jessemanalansan

Did you try to recover it using your recovery questions?

52. Dalsan

Unless you can get your password back through another email or convince Hotmail that you are who you are and someone hacked your account, there isn't much you can really do. Maybe someone else here has more you can do, but it doesn't seen like there is much more you can do.

• Blogger Man

http://www.hotmailhelp.co.uk

They help UK, US and Canadian residents.

• mr blogs

£200 was requested to close my Hotmail account as I am unable to access my emails

Don't pay any amount as inactivity of your account will result in deletion of that account.