How can I recover my hacked Hotmail account?
Question by Désirée Jaber /

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Hacktivist Talk (We Won't Help U Hack!!!)
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• Esam

someone else is using my hotmail account, i cant access my account

• Chris

I got an email re HOTMAIL that it would be closed within 72 hours if I didn’t identify myself, giving password and security questions etc. This was not official MSN site so be careful, check where any ‘warnings’ come from. Like ” email.com ” is not MSN even though HOTMAIL is repeated in block capitals. They are the hackers if you reveal anything so you can get your account up and running again.
    I changed my password but I’m getting emails from people I know wondering if I am OK as money has been demanded as if it’s me and I’m in trouble etc. It’s criminal.

You must report such emails as spam so that ext time it arrives straight into spam folder and then gets deleted automatically after certain time period.

• AC Belliappa

In spite of so much of efforts I could not recover my email account. Whom can I contact to recover my email account.

• Anne Marie Spiteri

i was hacked on my hotmail and cant get in my hotmail please tell me what can i do

Did the above solutions proved helpful to you?Did you tried the recovery link provided and mentioned above?

• Erna Dantu

cannot get int my e mails been hacked-what can I do-

These are spam and all you need to do is to send them to deleted folder or mark it as a spam so that next time they try to send it to you,they will directly go into spam folder and would be deleted after a certain period of time.

• erna dantu

some money making scheme hacked in to my mailbox sending all a money making scheme- got me into a lot of trouble- the hackers adress is—http://goo.gl/qtbVi

• JEROME lILOMBE YANGU BITUMBA

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN HACKED ,HOW CAN I RECOVER IT?

Kindly mention the name of your email provider so that you can get specific help.

• harold bredbeck

my account has been hack how do I get my hotmail.accout back

• craig mellor

my msn account as been blocked from me putting the wrong password in i now remember my password and would like to unblock my account as i have some vital information on there thankyou very much

• Diane Teolis

Hi
    i have had my hotmail account hacked into by someone who i know and also my facebook,my facebook account i’m not really bothered about but my hotamil account is important as i have personal things on there from my child’s school which i need to get as my child needs this for proof at the school,also i have banking details on there which i require,i cannot reset my pass word to this account as i cannot access this with my old account,is there anything else that i can do gain access to this account as i will loose alot of important iformation and cannot regain the proof for things that i need