How can I recover my hacked Facebook and Gmail accounts?
Question by Raghav /

When I try to login ot Facebook with the ID, it says my password is wrong or has been changed.

But the email ID on Gmail linked to my Facebook is also rejecting my password.

I signed in to Facebook with another account and saw that someone has changed the profile pic and that the ID is sharing some harassing pics.

I think both the accounts have been hacked. How can I recover them?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

• SANDRA KNOWLES

MY GAMES AND FACEBOOK WAS HACKED . I WAS GIVEN A NEW ACC’T BUT THAT MEANS I HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINING. THE GAMES WERE PIONEER TRAIL, FARMVILLE, GSN GAMES, BUBBLE WITCH SAGA, AND BUBBLE SAFARI. THESE ARE THE ONES I BUILT UP THE PAST 2-3 YEARS AND SPENT MONEY DOING SO. I DON’T LIKE HAVING TO GIVE UP THE LEVELS ITS TAKEN SO LONG TO BUILD. ALSO MY PICTURES AND PERSONAL INFO. WAS ON THAT ACC’T . I WAS GIVEN A NEW ACC’T BUT THAT’S IT . IT’S NEW. I WOULD LIKE THE ONE THAT BAY KNOWLES TOOK.

• Billy Joe Crowell JR

I try and reset my old facebook password but it will not let me
    PLease help me

• ramachandran kodoor

i forget my face book account last week.i want to recover my face book

• I want to regain my facebook account

i have filled in forms with showing my identification yesterday but still i cannot regain my account why please answer

• saujal rana

Somebody hack my another facebook & gmail account & he shared violence with my friend’s so i m so confused that what m i do ?

i was just checked all my password but non of password run in both of account ..
    i changed my last password before 2 month after that i don’t change anything in account but when before 3 day i try to open my both account that time i knew that somebody hacked my both account so please suggest me that how i get back my both account ?

Please send me suggestion on my another mail id maddymasumyahoo.in …..

• jean claude raji

my account has been hacked today and the user i think deactiveted my account i cant find on search or find from my friend address so please what can i do to get it back

• vicki hazard

had facebook on my old net10phone and I switched to boost mobile I had alot of trouble ewith that phone so I went back to net10 nd out that I was hanked

• Joe wells

My facebook was hacked what do I do ?

• chaitanya

somebody is my password and phone no address was changed plz delete my gmail account

• Abhinav Gupta

ear sir,
    I am not able to access my gmail account which is [email address removed] since 4/7/12.
    Somebody seems to have hacked in to my account all my primary and basic as well as alternate information has been changed even my mobile number which was 9759995105 has been deleted i am not able to acess my a/c sir .when i try to log in it says that the password has been changed 44 hrs ago.Please help me sir for very important mails are there in it.
    my old password was —microsoftwindows7 which had been changed on 2/7/12 by somebody.
    I hope you will respond soon and see my problem