How can I recover my hacked Facebook and Gmail accounts?

Raghav March 30, 2012

When I try to login ot Facebook with the ID, it says my password is wrong or has been changed.

But the email ID on Gmail linked to my Facebook is also rejecting my password.

I signed in to Facebook with another account and saw that someone has changed the profile pic and that the ID is sharing some harassing pics.

I think both the accounts have been hacked. How can I recover them?

1. SANDRA KNOWLES

MY GAMES AND FACEBOOK WAS HACKED . I WAS GIVEN A NEW ACC'T BUT THAT MEANS I HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINING. THE GAMES WERE PIONEER TRAIL, FARMVILLE, GSN GAMES, BUBBLE WITCH SAGA, AND BUBBLE SAFARI. THESE ARE THE ONES I BUILT UP THE PAST 2-3 YEARS AND SPENT MONEY DOING SO. I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO GIVE UP THE LEVELS ITS TAKEN SO LONG TO BUILD. ALSO MY PICTURES AND PERSONAL INFO. WAS ON THAT ACC'T . I WAS GIVEN A NEW ACC'T BUT THAT'S IT . IT'S NEW. I WOULD LIKE THE ONE THAT BAY KNOWLES TOOK.

2. Billy Joe Crowell JR

I try and reset my old facebook password but it will not let me
    PLease help me

3. ramachandran kodoor

i forget my face book account last week.i want to recover my face book

4. I want to regain my facebook account

i have filled in forms with showing my identification yesterday but still i cannot regain my account why please answer

Wait for atleast 1 week.

5. saujal rana

Somebody hack my another facebook & gmail account & he shared violence with my friend's so i m so confused that what m i do ?

i was just checked all my password but non of password run in both of account ..
    i changed my last password before 2 month after that i don't change anything in account but when before 3 day i try to open my both account that time i knew that somebody hacked my both account so please suggest me that how i get back my both account ?

Please send me suggestion on my another mail id maddymasumyahoo.in .....

6. jean claude raji

my account has been hacked today and the user i think deactiveted my account i cant find on search or find from my friend address so please what can i do to get it back

7. vicki hazard

had facebook on my old net10phone and I switched to boost mobile I had alot of trouble ewith that phone so I went back to net10 nd out that I was hanked

8. Joe wells

My facebook was hacked what do I do ?

9. chaitanya

somebody is my password and phone no address was changed plz delete my gmail account

10. Abhinav Gupta

ear sir,
    I am not able to access my gmail account which is [email address removed] since 4/7/12.
    Somebody seems to have hacked in to my account all my primary and basic as well as alternate information has been changed even my mobile number which was 9759995105 has been deleted i am not able to acess my a/c sir .when i try to log in it says that the password has been changed 44 hrs ago.Please help me sir for very important mails are there in it.
    my old password was ---microsoftwindows7 which had been changed on 2/7/12 by somebody.
    I hope you will respond soon and see my problem

• Rex Santos

Recovering hacked Facebook & Gmail account is really. Facebook is the hottest place for hackers. 500 million active users worldwide.

Last month one of my friend account got hacked and he downloaded a nice working guide from this post.

http://howtorecoverstuffs.com/how-to-recover-hacked-facebook-account

11. rishita

my facebook and gmail accounts has been hacked before 1 and half month ago

12. Ashi singh

How i recove my gmail account which hacked

13. Raunak Singh

whenever I try to open my facebook it says that it is invalid and also informs that please check again.

14. ay katie murphy

I can't access my Gmail or face book account I think my x has hacked into it and changed my passwords. How can I sort this out

15. Nilakshi khaklary

Help me acces my a.cs gmail and facebook a.cs

• Rc Tangcuangco

Facebook is best place for hackers to do hacking. Few months ago Hotmail got some major critical flaw that was exploited by hackers. So it is best for us to protect our email accounts. To protect your gmail account I suggest that you connect your mobile number to your account. In this was you can recover your account more easily.

Try to read this post:

16. fahad

why is not open the account, i make it new account recently

17. suhas deshmukh

plez`s my account re open facebook & gmail

18. varun sood

my facebook and gmail account has been hacked 2 hours before

19. himanshu

my facebook and gmail account has been hacked,, plz help me

20. Daryl johnson

Itried for days trying to access my email and facebok account I'd don't recongnize none of my security question either I know it has been hacked how can I get it back

21. Siva sai babu

My passord and mobile addres was changed.

22. ramkumarsabui

i gmail account is hack plz help me

23. raunak kumar shivhare

my id was hacked wo raunak nhi hhhhhhhhhhh
    koi or mis use ho rahi h...........

24. Joshua

Try recovering with your registered cellphone #. Or ask your friends to report your fb ID.
    Also try opening your secondary account linked to it, check if you got any mail mentioning password change, if so, then click on the link which says you did not change the password.

25. sidrakhanam

my account is hacked

26. Rajat

I signed in to Facebook with another account and saw that someone has
    changed the profile pic and that the ID is sharing some harassing pics.

27. Indronil Mondal

Check this for facebook
     https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=188199391227105
    check this for gmail
    http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46346

28. Susendeep Dutta

How to Recover and Reset Gmail (Google Account) Password -

http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-recover-and-reset-gmail-google-account-password/

How to recover hacked Facebook account -

http://techably.com/recover-hacked-facebook-account/4766/