How do I recover my Google account after it has been disabled?

Sergio Casas October 5, 2012

Yesterday, my Google account was disabled without notice (they can do this because of the terms and conditions) stating that they considered I had broken the terms and conditions. When this happened I was just browsing.

I followed the instructions to initiate the investigation, nonetheless there is no email even stating that they will look into the issue. Any suggestion on what can I do to see if they will unblock and re-enable it? Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

1. Martin Pike

One of my Gmail accounts has been disabled. Reason I was told (after trying to access for 3 days), was to protect my information due to "unusual activity"! My ? Is why wasn't I informed of this "unusual activity" ??? After all you already know that I have another Gmail account! If I told one of my clients that someone had been trying to break into their house , and waited 3 days to inform them, I wonder what would happen to our relationship? ?.

2. Leslie M Moore

I am trying to enable google account

3. kingchilly oren

i want to open my facebook account because this account is very important for me...please help me....

Is your account disabled or hacked or you had forgotten your password.Try Facebook help centre for resolution or mention your issue elaborately here.

4. Edwin Williams

You can always try emailing their customer service. They usually get back to you soon.

5. Harish Jonnalagadda

Best way is to directly contact them over at Google account assistance.Check this link too:

• Sergio Casas

That seems as a good way to start, I hope this issue is resolved soon D:

Visit the link below to know how to recover your account -

7. Chris Hoffman

If you entered a birthday indicating you're not old enough to have a Google account, Google has some recovery instructions here:

If that isn't the cause, I'm not sure what else can help. Maybe someone else has an idea.