How can I recover my Gmail password?

sushmitha August 6, 2012

I have a Gamil account and I forgot the password. My Facebook account is tied to that email, so I really need to figure it out. How can I recover my Gmail password?

1. adeel aslam

my account hacked by another person...... plz block my account..... i cant accessing to my account......

2. reema upadhyay

I have lost my all information of old gmail account but I have facebook account with same gmail id for which I have a password is there any possibility to recover my gmail account with FB account

3. Ram Sharma

i forgot my gmail password and security question or which give there my cell phone no. which is locked by company..
    PLZ help me how to recover

4. sumit barthwal

Dear All,

I need yours help. I am using my gmail gmail account from last 10 years and 2 days back, I came to know that its not working and my account is deleted. Then I tried the option forget my password but its not working. Then I fill form regarding recovery my account but I came to knoe that information I am providing is not matching with their data base... Kindly help me .

It might be the case that someone would have hacked into your account and had deleted your account.In this case,you cannot even contact Google as their customer support doesn't exist.

You need to create a new Google account.

5. Naval Gupta

Sushmita, has your issue been resolved or not? Please take a moment to confirm.
    Great answers everyone.

6. rohit pandey
  7. Omar

how can I recover my hacked gmail account? the problem is that the person who hacked my gmail account he also changed my password recovery options

8. Deepak

How can i recover my fb account even if i am not getting accesed to my email.??? but i hav set my phone number in my fb account..

9. Haris

How to recover my password

10. mirjana tabak

how can i recover Gmail pasword

11. Nikhil Chandak

i hope my information helps u

12. Nikhil Chandak

make a new email ..
    then go to go to "forgot password "
    then type ur old email
    then accept agree that is ur facebook account
    then go to the " cant access ur email" option
    then type ur new email
    then it will ask a security question (if u hv updated it )
    if u are able to answer it
    then its gud
    or else
    wrong it 3 or more than 3 times
    then it will say to recover account with ur 3 frnds
    then send the code to the 3 frndz
    & put the code by asking from ur frnd to the code option
    & u will regain ur facebook account

13. Subbiah

my gmail account is hacked and i had changed my old mobile number

14. navya

how can i recovered my hacked face book and gmail.accounts

15. mir imtiyaz

please send me reset code on line

Makeuseof is not associated with Gmail and so you have to request for code once again if it had failed to get delivered on your phone.

16. bharathi chinnu

i have forgot password so how can i remember it again

17. Hanamichi Kurotsuchi

there is two way to do so

1. by providing gmail the '' recovery email '' that you provided first when making the gmail account.

2. by providing them your mobile number. ( this only if you provided it before recovering your account )

that's why remember to provide your mobile number always to gmail because it will be the perfect way to get back your account.

18. Âdil Farôôq

Click cant access my account and there are 3 options available to you o recover your account if you have alternate email address or phone number given then its simply send you a link and code on phone the password will be retrieved other wise you have to give information about your account and gmail may look into this to verify your account and sends you an email on another email address given by you.

19. fritz Richard

Here's a link from google support Just follow the instructions.. Hope that helps..

20. Christopher Harlan

Go to google and it will give you an option saying "Can't access your account?" Then if you have given a backup email or phone number, you should be able to easily recover and/or change your password.

Visit the link below to recover your password -

22. Suman Acharya

you can recover if you have provided optional recovery email, phone number or you can answer security questions you've chosen when signing up.
    open gmail and click "can't access my account" - complete the steps and you will be asked if you would like to have verification code on your mobile, in recovery email or answers security questions. if you successfully complete this you will recover your account otherwise its gone.

23. EL

At the gmail login page, click on "Can't access your account?", and then follow the steps. Hopefully, they have enough information of yours that you remember, that this will work. If not, let us know!