How can I recover my Facebook account?
Question by EmmettG /

I can’t log into my Facebook account because a security check is coming up that uses 2 mobile numbers that no longer are valid. I have sent email after email to Facebook with my ID for them to verify and still nothing.

My Facebook email address that I use to log in is “emmettgulley321 at gmail dot com”

And help would be greatly appreciated!

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• akugizibwe richard

my facebook account was temporarily blocked and i tried to recover it and i also went through the security tests and passed them.
    Can i recover it using my gmail account?

You might had violated some terms of Facebook so they might had blocked your account.You have to wait for some time to have a working account.

facebook take one of ny account saying its not mine. had my picture on it and why do they do this! i can’t get into my accounts. people take them and facebook should be able get control so we can have them back!! i hate hackers! they’re there just cause problem other problems

Report your hacked account –

I know it’s bad to see any hacker chooses a profile and hacks it to enjoy pleasure and do bad things on it.This imparts bad marks on your personality in online identity.If you report your hacked account to Facebook,then they may take action to prevent any misuse and it do take some time.

• kumar raja

watch this video link I think it will be helpful to u

• ma punnakkadan

It is better to create a new Facebook account by using a different email id than wandering for this.

• Jamil

Dear All

my Facebook account hacked please help me if possible.

jamil shah afridi

• stephania ray

this should definately work! -good luck.

• Jahnezzy Eltime

do some googling

• Edwin Williams

I would think that the Facebook team would help you out in this case. Since both mobile phone numbers are no longer used, they would probably have you submit to another type of security check to make sure you are who you say you are. Good luck!

• Laksh

I tried the same! Even my mobile numbers are no longer valid. I tried to submit my passport copy but the send button doesnt work in real :-( I am confused if I can ever recover my facebook profile!

• Emmett Gulley

I have sent emails to facebook and it seems their response is an automated system. so. i am having to call my local news action team.

• Harish Jonnalagadda

Also, reach out to the facebook team, They have a system by which they would authenticate the identity of the account in question and it is all done fairly quickly!

• Dimal Chandrasiri

try this article. there are few methods you can try!