How can I recover my Facebook account after sending a copy of my ID?
Question by Jeff Martin /

Suddenly, over a week ago, I was locked out of my Facebook account. It keeps telling me that it’s sending a security code to an old mobile number that I can no longer access. I’ve been running in circles doing everything I can to verify my identity to no avail. I’ve submitted a copy of my ID at least three times and am still locked out. It’s driving me crazy, because you can’t contact a real person via email or phone, and I have no idea if I can ever access my account again.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Best Music Services
Best Music Services
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A

• Juhile Patil

How do i recover my facebook account i have lost my email id and password n email id connected to it is deleted

• tara MARIE

i have sent my license at least 4 times did everything i possibly could in the help center to recover my account and nothing is working. ive been locked out of my account for 5 months. this is just a lttle crazy< all i want is to copy all my pictures.. i dont have a problem opening a new account i just dont want to lose my pictures! anyone know how i can get them??

The only way left is to wait as it takes long for request to take completed.

• Boni Oloff

Yeah that’s anoyying. But Facebook has it’s own way of work that sometimes just don’t do anything..