How can I recover my Facebook account if I lost my mobile phone?
Question by rose /

How can i change my number in Facebook if i cant access my account? My account is locked and the only way to verify my account is the code that they send to that mobile number, but I lost my mobile.

• kartik

i lost my account. which i was create by a mobile number. my email is my mobile number. when i log in with my p revious account. it shows me. we didnt recognized yur mobile number. so pls help. . .

Perhaps your account might had got deleted by the Facebook administrator.

• Nikhil Chandak

there must be email address that u have putted in ur account , recover ur account from that email address
    or from the last way to recover by putting three codes – 3 trusted friends

• soumya

sir,
    how can i recovery my account when i opened my account ..server reply me verify your security checking…showing me some frnd and tagging photo ..how can i guess who is that from my frend..

You have no other option than passing this check as you might had violated terms of Facebook or had send many friend request.

• wacky yucky

can facebook team give a chance to recover disabled account..i apreciate my fault,and i never do it again.

Since you admit that you had violated Facebook’s terms and conditions and are apologizing here,you had no option rather than waiting for your account to get functional.

• Amit Sinha

what do you mean by that you lost your mobile phone you will be able to get same number from the operator once you proved yourself

• Rody

Hi You can recover your password with help of security questions answer just click on forget password and there are a option of send mail on email of friend and you can also send a personal mail to facebook support team recording password one thing more this is your register phone just use it fro recovery password.

• Dimal Chandrasiri

Account settings -> Mobile Settings -> remove your existing number ( which your lost )

finally add a new number! :)

• Dimal Chandrasiri

there is a link at the above page called “lost your mobile”. click that nd log out from your mobile. these two methods will make your FB Account safe. :)

• Gian Singh

There are security questions or a thing where you identify friends

• Abby Rakshit

Get a new sim of the same number you previously which you can easily do from telecom provider. Ask facebook to Send the verification code again and put it in there.
    Simple as.

• Nicky Angel

If you have access to your email, you can recover by clicking forgot your password.