How can I recover my Facebook account if no email or mobile phone are associated with my account?
Question by Anet Delos Dablio /

I am trying to retrieve my Facebook password using “forget password procedure”. Facebook has sent the password reset code to the assigned email and mobile number. However, no email or mobile is associated with the particular account. Then what should do?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• anna

my email is my number now..I’ll put this my number to my new Facebook.and notification..the old Facebook are gone (the email number) what should I do.. may old email number is no friends and lost gmail account help pls..

• ajay gautam

i forgot my id & pwd od facebppk but i remember few details of facebook registracion form

• banisha mohess

refer me to my password

No one can refer to your password except yourself.If you had lost it or need someone to remember it,firstly,you need to reset it and then use a password manager to manage it such as Lastpass.

• Hasan Rana

To recover your Facebook password shell depanded on you, that you did when you opened your yahoo or gmail ID ! if you didnt set up your mobile number to secure login, now you cant be use phone call for recovering your facebook password !

• brittany

i can’t access my old facebook account and i really need help because i can’t remember my password, security questions or anything..
    i don’t know what else to do i have family members on that facebook and everything is there any way i can recieve some help?

• alekhya

my email id and my phone number both are can be losted and also i did not access my facebook account how i can recover my facebook account

You mean that your mobile number and email are inaccessible,then it’s highly difficult to recover your account as they are required to bring your account into working condition.

• alekhya

• srikanth

• omega king omega

How can I recover my Facebook account code if I lost my mobile phone?

• Sara khan

I have two facebook account with same phone number plz help to safe my old account which is hacked