How do I recover my Facebook account if my email was hacked too?
Question by Diane /

Both my Facebook and the associated Yahoo account have been hacked and I can’t get into either. I phoned Yahoo and they were no help because I couldn’t answer one security answer (that I don’t remember providing)/ I can’t get into Facebook because it will only send new passwords to my hacked Yahoo account. What can I do?

• teresa love

i think some one trying to hacked in my email account she it trying to take all my friend a way from me i am upset and stress and angry about it i am fighting to go on facebook she not letting to me to have friend and i need to have friend she need to remove block or reporting it not nice a all i need it to stop now i don’t like it i am fighing on facebook she it a bully to me it not nice what can i do about it

• happy charity

i was opening account on face book,,but i cant open because they are telling me that my email was taken,what should i do.i want to join facebook community??????????????

It seems that you had for long time not accessed your created account for a while,so it has been deleted and given to other.

So,in order to join Facebook,you need to create a new account and you have to log in regularly to maintain it in active state.

• Neya

How can i recover my facebook if it was hacked? i really need to reset my password as soon

• Shenouda Fathi

What is your oldest cousin’s name?
    Added April 12, 2010

• namneet kaur

my name is namneet kaur and i am from amritsar, on 27 to 29 oct 2012 my fb id was hacked. bt i got my id back then someone again hacked my id and changed security questions and my email address i am trying to get my account back but i am failing in this process. i have an govt id proof and i want to sent it for the verification of my account . but i am nt getting any process for this. pls help me

Looking into the scenario of your account getting hacked,you must use a password manager software like Lastpass and allow it to generate and save strong passwords,so that it’ll release any burden for remembering it and your account would remain secure.

Try reporting your account to Facebook to get it back –

• yumna khan

my facebook n yahoo id n password is hack.. and hacker is miss using my id n using abusive lang with my friend..i forget my security questions also.

• peisley

my email password hacked how i know tha password

Kindly provide the name of your email provider (eg. gmail,Hotmail) so that you can get exact help.

• Susan Pedersen

I know who hacked my account. He will not give me the password that he set therefore I cannot get into my account ! His name is Joshua Meade.

• Rodger Miller

I cannot for some reason remember my password to get into my Facebook

• hammed

my Facebook was hacked and someone has changed my email, password, phone number, and security question so that there is no way for me to get back on. When I go to enlist trusted friends, it says my account is not available, and I can’t do it.
    I am so frustrated, I have sent my ID into Facebook and they have not done anything and I really just want to get control over this. Please tell me you can help. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee