How can I recover deleted texts from my iPhone 4S?

Aracelis Rivera May 8, 2012

1. Alisa Fish

Hi, you can use a professional iPad recovery software to recovery the files you have lost in your iPone.
    The one I use for mine can recover photos & videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars, even Safari bookmarks.
    I have successfully recover the data and files I want, Hope this can be helpful for you, And here is the software link for you if you want to take a try.

2. Nabeel Malik

• don

if you are running jailbroken iphone. try this apps in cydia. 'undelete sms'. it should work and its free. :)

3. david

hi there i recently got my i phone 4s and i by mistake deleted some texts that i need to get back is there a way of doing so.

4. azmat

iphone 4s deleted sms and contacts
    how to recover all that

5. vincent

can you you help me with my problem? my daughter accidentally deleted my files on my iphone4, it is a files of documents, letters, tutorials. how can i retrieve those files? or can i retrieve those files? is their any application that can help me to do that. thank you

6. Michael Gent

Try these guys.

The decipher text message program lets you recover deleted messages.

• Riya

Doesn't work at all!

7. Jon Frey, Richmond Computer

If you have a backup of your phone's data, the messages can be recovered. My firm specializes in retrieving and producing SMS text messages for a variety of purposes. Visit us online at

8. stuart

how do i retrive deleted text messages from my phone

9. Bruce Wells

Need to recover deleted txt MSG from my iphone

iPhone backup SMS extractor

Decipher TextMessage is a small and handy application that allows you to access your iPhone backup files including messages and text chat history directly from your computer

• Rick

This stupid decipher application doesn't work. I've wasted all my money.. looks like a scam to me.

Rick, didn't you use the free trial first?

11. Susendeep Dutta

If you delete some text messages from your iPhone,it gets archived i.e. goes into archive folder.So,check the archive folder and then you can perform certain operations from there.

• Mo

sorry for being ignorant but where would one find the archive on an iPhone 4s?

• tacoman

where is the archive folder?