How can I recover data from a cracked MicroSD card?
Question by srinath /

I have a MicroSD card of Kingston make. It has cracked crosswise, but you can hardly recognize the crack in it, while it was in my pocket.

When I tried to connect through mobile connecter, even in laptop it’s not connecting. By inserting into the Samsung mobile, the mobile itself is getting hot and I don’t know why.

Please help me to recover the datas in it. It’s very important and personal memories of mine. And since they are very personal, I can’t give it to third party also. Please help me, please!

• mohammad saquib

Friends if any one of you get the way to resolve this problem or get the professional for this , then please kindly inform me
    because my 16 gb micro sd card is broken and i want my data back
    please any help me……

my email id is : [removed by admin]
    contact no: [removed by admin]

• chicku

memory card that is undetected by mobiles,,how can i recover files in it

• chicku

have a MicroSD card of Kingston make. It has cracked crosswise, but you can hardly recognize the crack in it

• Dev Kumar

how to recover break sd card data

• Tariq_javed89

everyone using m.cards face this problem

If those files are really that important to you, then you should sacrifice privacy and find an electronics specialist. No other way. Sorry about it.

• Jay.0

Find a professional, whom you can trust,
    It is your decision.
    If you do not risk it, you may never get your data back.

similar Question

In summery, unless you know your way around (micro) electronics you should seek a professional.

If only the circuit board is broken one could solder the memory chip to an identical one of another unused one.

If the memory chip is broken only a professional might be able to recover some data.

there are some special companies that deals wiyh this situation, to recover files from brocken memory cards, do not expose 
    Samsung mobile to the faulty sd card to aboid complications and even definitive lost of datas. If the sd is not recognized by computer, then you can’t do much about it unless you go for companies.

• Dave Parrack

This has been asked before (see Similar Questions above). It’s very unlikely you’ll be able to recover the data. A professional third party may be the only option, so it depends just how personal the files are, I guess.