How do I recover data from a cracked microSD card?

Dattatray U June 27, 2014

I kept my microSD card in my wallet, but now it has got a minor crack on its upper surface. It’s a 32GB card with almost 9,500 pictures and documents on it.

It’s important to me. But my PC, laptop and my phone can’t read it all. Please give me a solution.

If the PC can't "see" the card, then it's a hardware fault and only a data recovery service will (or rather, may) be able to recover it. It won't be cheap though. Expect to pay hundreds or dollars, if not more.

In addition to Guy's point about looking after your memory cards, I'd say the lesson is to have a backup of all important data. It would take minutes to copy everything onto the PC (especially if you copy as you're going along, rather than all in a oner), and you wouldn't need to worry about the card breaking, getting lost, stolen or otherwise not working.

2. Guy M

If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact a data recovery business. If they can recover the data, it will cost you quite a bit though.

The lesson is to not put microSD or any SD card for that matter, into something that will be flexed or bent.

try isobuster, see if it will be detected?
    http://www.isobuster.com/sd-recovery-software.php