Can you recommend me a website to check my IP, subnet, gateway and DNS info?

Dayakar Raj April 17, 2012

Is there any website where I can see my public IP information as well as private IP with the IP address, subnet, gateway and DNS info?

1. Kyem Ghosh

Why do you use a website for this when you can just type few words in the command prompt and get the whole details. Type 'cmd' on 'run' and then enter -> Command prompt opens. Type 'cd' press enter then type 'ipconfig'  and get your details. You can find loads of website for these but it might be risky to use them as they may trace the ip address of your modem and track the user name and passwords.

• Paul G

"ipconfig /all" will show a LOT more information

Having written a web page once which does just that, I can testify that this is not a simple task to achieve. For the private IP information, you have to rely on Java, which not everyone has... For the best results, I'd suggest:
    Public address (i.e. router's): Google ip as suggested by Ramandeep
    Private IP (address, mask etc): bring up the command line and type ipconfig
    (ifconfig on non-Windows systems)

If you are using a broadband connection, you can log into your broadband modem via its internal IP address and look at the WAN settings to see your external IP details.

Who Am I perhaps can help?
    http://www.hashemian.com/whoami/