Can you recommend a web app that only shows “updates since last visit” for social network sites?

Yaniv March 30, 2010

I’m looking for a web application with a decent GUI, for example like AOL lifestream or pip.io, that will show me only the updates since the last time I visited/marked as read from all my friends on all social networks, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. so I don’t have to remember what’s the last ones I saw.
Thanks.

Yaniv,

did you discover a web app to display your social network updates? Which app are you using now?

Found a page earlier, I don't recall the link, but it did mention one, Hootsuite. So take a look at that.

3. Guest

You could try Yoono. http://yoono.com/

I know of none for MySpace, Facebook, or LinkedIn, but tdash.org has this feature for Twitter.

• Jasjeev Singh Anand

You could try a userscript

Not sure but what about tweetdeck? You can add facebook, linkedin, myspace and of course twitter and it can show status updates, etc. from facebook. Check it out.

• Yaniv Radunsky

thanks slundy99, tweetdeck is actually doing what i want but im looking for a webapp that will do the same, that i can see those updates on any computer without installing software.

6. Taty

Hi Yaniv
    Though I could suggest several Social Networks monitors, I can't remember any with that particular feature. That would require it saving the information, sorting it and storing it until you logged back on, and considering the nature of the social networks and how fleeting the data is, that feature might not have been developed yet. Will keep looking.