Can you recommend a video player for Nokia C6 that can play MP4 and AVI files?

dukes August 24, 2011

I use a Nokia smartphone (Nokia C6). I am looking for a video player which can play all popular file types, i.e. a VLC of phones.

My Bokia comes pre-installed with Real Player, but it doesn’t play MP4 & AVI files. Can someone please suggest a video player which can solve my problem? Something free preferably. Thanks.

1. Fairooz

Can please recommend a video player that can play both mp4 & avi for nokia c6. Divx is only playing avi and other players are asking for registration code

hello all, Why don't you convert those files to mp4 or automatically convert using nokia pc suite ?

option 1 :Connect cell in pc suite mode.
    select video transfer.

option 2 :
    you can also use a converter like format factory. (it's free:)
    http://format-factory.en.softonic.com
    convert it to mp4 or 3gp format.

3. Rami Love 2000

I am also have a same problem with my phone c6 ........ Please any one help me 

well, you can convert the videos, not to worry if you can't get divx player or smartmovie.

4. Rsiva0007

I am also facing the same problem in my nokia c6-00. I have wasted my money. We need check the mobile  more than 12 times before buying.

• Susendeep Dutta

I understand what kind of situation you are in.You don't need to struggle so hard to get a mobile.What you need is just read the review of the mobile you consider buying.

Gsmarena - It's a better site for indepth mobile reviews

http://www.gsmarena.com/

Another one is Phonearena -

http://www.phonearena.com/

• Prem dubey

Yes dear u r ri8 we must check all the features of a phone before buying it.i am also facing the same problem in my nokia c6.the player given in the samsung mobiles plays almost all kind of vedio and supports diffrent player for playing vedios.

• shakeel khan

Nokia doesn't comes pre-installed with a Player which is capable to play MP4 & AVI files.

you can re-install the demo version..

6. Susendeep Dutta

In Nokia's Symbian,you are sometime struck with certificate error for the apps.For this you need to sign it with apps like free signer.You can get it in mobile9.com site.Just visit the site and select your phone model by clicking on select your device option,which in this case is Nokia C6.

Now get UCplayer for your phone model.You'll hardly pressed to get the signed version.So download the app and sign it with free signer.It plays almost all formats.

divx player plays everything...smartmovies is also an option

• Susendeep Dutta

Smartmovie player is not a freeware.