Can you recommend a Torrent base for ebooks?

Pamela Peters August 1, 2012

Demonoid will be gone for a while. Having serious withdrawal here only a few days and already climbing the wall. Need to download!

1. Cas Guy

The Pirate Bay

huge collection; often has complete collections if you're in love with a particular author; fast downloads

2. Joshua Troy

I think that, the best e-book tracker is myanonamouse. Before receiving this trackers invite over; , I was downloading from some semi-private trackers but now I'm only using myanonamouse.

I would suggest all of you to try this tracker. Just a deep note, I got the invite from;

3. kindle

Read Books

When I have a moment to relax, I usually want to use that time to read books. This is rare though, but I do make a point to read books to my daughter no matter how busy I may be. It is a part of her nighttime ritual, and she won’t go to sleep without one. One of the most important things I feel I can give her is a love of reading. When you read books you are learning something new. Books are great for the imagination, and often help us expand our minds and our horizons. If you don’t read books to your kids, you should really think about starting....

• ray

i desperately need an invite to does anyone know of a way i can get one?

4. sarah

I am an avid ebook reader and desperately need a good site as well. Can someone help me get an invite from

• Adam

Damn, Don't know anyone that has a account :( If any kind soul would like to toss me an invite that would be amazing. I'm able to keep up a decent ratio and won't let you down :D

5. Elle
    November 5, 2012 at 2:47 am has a large selection of ebooks, you can't sort by genre though :(

6. Xiuyi

7. Hondez

This is a new site that's great for ebooks, audio books and magazines :-

Free to register and download torrents, no invite required.

8. Christopher Harlan
  9. Aaron Couch

Here are a couple good sources for ebook torrent downloads. Please remember that MakeUseOf does not condone illegally downloading copyrighted content.

Hope these help!

10. sampath widushan

Torrent this is a grate site for eBook torrents

11. Burhan Ahmed
    August 4, 2012 at 5:40 pm is the largest torrent site for books. Its only for books. but its very hard to get an invite.

• margaret

Hi can anyone get me an invite for bitme please? thanks. Margaret

• Febcat

Did you get an invite to Can I have an invite? Someone? Anyone? Please? I'm going into demonoid withdraw also....

• kelly

did u manager to get an invite i could use one to if you wouldnt mind :) cheers k

• von b

Were you able to get an invite? Would you be willing to invite me?

• Lisa

I'm new to downloading ebooks and each torrent site go on doesn't have a large variety of books to choose from or have virus/password protected/add-ons etc. Can someone please invite me to a trusted site with larger range. Thank you :)

12. Jon Smith

There are a bunch of free ebooks that you can get from Amazon and other sites, no need to illegally torrent

BTW Demonoid was attacked by some DDOS or something and the admin doesn't have time to fix it immediately so I recommend you go to Amazon

I use this, it just takes all free stuff into one page

13. echantrea

"" is good torrent site and this site is private which require to register to download but it opens only the beginning of each months. " is good too which no-register to download.

14. Âdil Farôôq

They have a good collection of ebooks.

15. Yiz Borol

myanonymous is great you need an invite but they're easy to get, you can go to a torrent invite site and get one really quickly there.

16. Victor Cesto

Try torrentleech, they have a good source of ebooks.
    The problem is that torrentleech is a restricted torrent site.