Can you recommend resources for iPod Touch cheats?

kabir May 8, 2010

I would like to know if there are any good trustful sites for iPod Touch cheats.

1. kabir

by cheats i mean just that "cheats'' as in codes to get ahead in a game

kabir

Kabir, to be honest I am not sure such cheats or even the concept exists. I mean if there is a specific iPod game you're talking about then probably there are some codes for it. But for an iPod as whole the only way to some kind of bypass/remove/break general settings is through jailbreaking.

I am not sure what do you mean by iPod Touch cheats. Are you referring to iPod Jailbreaking? Please be more specific.

3. Steve Campbell

If you're looking to jailbreak your ipod so you can free it up to do some things I'd advise you to check out Jackson's article here:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/jailbreaking-for-noobs/

I'd also suggest to search the site for other articles you might find interesting regarding your iPod Touch. Sites you might find while googling the subject could sometimes be pretty sketchy and untrustworthy.