Can you recommend a program that records typed text and audio and plays it back?

Andrew Lindsay June 28, 2010

I’m looking for an application or add-on that allows me to record audio while typing text, that later allows me to select a point in the text and have the audio recorded when that text was typed replayed.

For example, Livescribe allows me to record audio while writing on the specially provided notepad. After uploading the notepad to my PC, I can view what I wrote on the notepad. But I can also click on any of the text I’ve written and the recording taken at that time will be played back. I am looking for similar functionality that works for typed text.

I’m looking for an application that can be used on a Windows machine, although it would be good if there were a mobile app’ as well.

Thank you,
Andrew

1. Andrew Lindsay

Thank you Kadirprobo8. Am I understanding you correctly; your suggestion is I make a video of myself typing? I've looked at Adobe Premiere, but I'm not fully seeing how this will help me other than just making a video of myself typing. For that I could use Adobe Premiere, CamStudio, or any similar video software to make a video/audio recording of myself typing. But I'm thinking the resulting video file would be huge, as I may be recording four to six hours a day for a week. Also, the video file would be disconnected from my text file, which means I have to maintain two files.

Also, what was your suggestion regarding free software portable with google? I'm not following.

Thank you again,
    Andrew

2. Kadirprobo8

U CAN Used a progam ADOBE PREMIERE Download in free software portable with google