Can you recommend a program to crack WEP wireless encryption?

kike March 25, 2010

Hello!

Please: What is the easiest program to get the key to achieve a wireless connection such as encryption using the WEP?

For example, if you wanted to use the popular software: Aircrak-ng, I have no clue how to use it, much less, how to obtain the corresponding DLLs for Windows. If there is another simple program, which only install and do everything alone, even better!

Notes:
-Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
-For example, Where I can found the especific DLLs, to link to Aircrack-ng to my wireless card?

This version requires you to develop your own DLLs to link aircrack-ng to your wireless card (it will not work without).
The required DLLs are not provided in the download and there will be no support for them on WINDOWS.

What can i do ? ….help me please !

Thank you.

1. ├Žnon1mus

To be brutally honest, this is quite hard to do.

SpoonWep in BackTrack 3 (booted on a PC or Mac or in VMware). Simply download the BackTrack 3 live cd and boot to it then run SpoonWep from the KDE menu, choose BackTrack>Radio Network Analysis>80211>Cracking>SpoonWep.

Kike,

Just to clarify Karl's comment. You will have to boot the PC from that CD.