Can you recommend a mobile TV app for my Android phone?
Question by Boone Rhinehart /

Ok, so I currently own a Droid Eris and I am looking for a good TV episode app, like tv.com, in which I can watch TV episodes, like Hulu.

Searching for things on YouTube isn’t all the fun either. Any help?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Android Tips, Issues & Apps
Android Tips, Issues & Apps
Android Rooting & ROMs
Android Rooting & ROMs
Android Phones & Hardware
Android Phones & Hardware

• Carolpatterson

Crackle is a great app.  I watch Seinfeld episodes on the way to work!  Makes the bus commute go by soooo quickly!!

• Angela Alcorn

In the US, there's TV.com which looks to be quite good. http://www.bestandroidappsreview.com/2010/01/top-android-app-tv-com.htmlSPB TV lite will get you a few TV channels for free (paid version has more). There's a lot of news stations. Probably won't get you too many TV shows, though. Google TV doesn't cost much and has 30 channels (so far). The lite version only has Korean channels, though! If you're willing to pay a subscription, there's Jetflicks TV. It's got heaps of TV shows, but you do pay a bit for access.There's a TV app available through Orange which lets you have some decent local channels (for a monthly fee). In France there's a Canal+ app which you can log into with your normal Canal details and get movies. UK vodafone users can get Sky. Other UK users can use the MyPlayer app (for BBC). There's a TED app (for the TED addicts)!For the rest, there's always YouTube: http://www.google.com/mobile/youtube/

• William Brand

Hulu has an app that costs a monthly fee, I think $10/mo.

Personally I'd just download the TV shows and then put them on my SD card.

• Caradmoore

How do you download the shows that would be ok if I knee how to do it