Can you recommend a good mobile anime site?

Jon July 26, 2010

I have been trying to watch Ikki Tousen (Battle Vixens) on my iPod but I can’t even find a mobile anime site. I need to find a mobile anime website that has ikki tousen in catalog.

Please help me I would appreciate it .

1. Hydro_fire2011

Actually if you want to watch any anime from even a desktop site I do know of a recent app that plays adobe. If your iPod is jail broken it will be free it's called photon. If not it's $4.99 but I still say it's worth it. You can even watch movies with it though you can't full screen and the quality isn't perfect at least you can watch it right? I hope that helps.

2. Mjinuyasha

Iphoneanime. Net has tons of anime for mobile it works on my ipod. It also works on iphone and ipad. Its like the best site for watching anime on mobile for free

• Hggj

iphoneanime doesn't work

• Mogubk

It is currently down.

3. Jessica Cam W.

I did a Google search and Anime4iPhone seems OK, but they don't have that particular show. Maybe you can try requesting it to the site's administrator?

4. William Brand

Do you have it on your computer? I suggest just converting it to an iPod compatible format with a program like MediaCoder.