Can you recommend a good freeware anniversary reminder application?

Rajeev sharma September 27, 2012

Hello friends,

I have seen many birthday reminder apps but I still haven’t found a good freeware reminder with separate fields for marriage anniversary, birthday and other memorable dates. Can anyone suggest a good (free) application which has the following features:

• Separate field for marriage & anniversary
  • Backup options
  • Optional: photo attaching

Thanks!

1. Nicki Vigil

I would go with whatever calendar system you use and if you don't then whatever calendar goes with the email system you use. My preference would be gmail with yahoo as a 2nd place. Cozi is a great calendar system as well

There is a software exactly for this but it is priced at $17 without support. If you are interested atleast checkout http://www.primasoft.com/cr.htm

3. Ahmed Khalil

google calender is enough, even outlook has this facility

4. Johannes Klopper

Why don't you try brothersoft freeware downloads?

6. adam garrett

You can actually do this through gmail contacts and google calendar.

• Johannes Klopper

I think you have the right answer.....Well done!

7. Rody

You should be try this software for your anniversary reminder download this fro here..

http://download.cnet.com/Birthdays-and-Anniversaries-Reminder/3000-2124_4-10138247.html

Hello Rajev!

I believe Google Calendar does what you want it to.

To create separate calendar entries, you must create a new calendar for each particular category of event. For example, in this screen shot, you can see multiple kinds of calendars, some automotive, some tasks and my main calendar. To create a new one, you would click on the downward pointing arrow in the upper right side of the circled area.

It's by default backed up, since it's in the cloud. However, you can choose to integrate GCal with applications like Outlook, Thunderbird and your mobile device (both iOS and Android).

• Adam Garrett

actually. it is far simpler than this. if you enter the info into your gmail contact lists, there is s calendar you can subscribe to in GCal which will populate itself. In GCal go to settings > Calendars > Browse Interesting Calendars > there you can subscribe to Contacts' birthdays and events.

• Rajeev Sharma

Thank you for your valuable feed back