Can you recommend a good application that can transfer videos and photos wirelessly from my PC to my iPad?

Jimbo June 9, 2011

photosync
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/photosync-wirelessly-transfers/id415850124?mt=8

you can try also dropbox, upload to dropbox and redownload on ipad.

2. Joseph Gorman

iOS 5 doesn't come out until the fall, so you might be looking for something sooner than that. I've had good results from an app called Air Sharing on my iPod Touch - there's also an iPad version available. It supports many different file types and also lets you connect to online accounts you may own, such as your Gmail attachments or Google Docs. Another option, if you've jailbroken your iPad, is WiFi Sync - it's in Cydia.

At this moment I don't know of an App for that but considering that this feature is coming with the release of iOS 5 I suggest not to spend money on whatever application you find.