Can you recommend freeware or open source software for a MasterMind group?

Suzana June 24, 2010

Hello everyone!

I know there are some existing groups devoted to MasterMinding online, but as I didn’t find one in my country (Slovenia), I’ve decided to set one up by myself.

I’ve checked //www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-5-best-open-source-social-networking-software/ and would just like some advice, what is the best way for me.

I am pretty good with using software, but am not too much of a techie person, so I need something
– pretty easy to implement and use
– possibility of making groups
– chat for the members of a particular group

Any ideas?

Thank you for your support! I promise to let you know when it’s finally on :-))).

Suzana

1. Taty

Hi Suzanna
    There are very many options, but what more specifically would you need to be able to do with your group? Exchange documents, forums? Why don't you try starting with Google sites Project Site and see if they have what it takes:
    http://www.google.com/sites/help/intl/en/overview.html

• Suzana

Thank you Taty, for your answer!

Never heard of it before, but will surely check it out right now - sounds promising.

Have a great Monday!

Suzana