Can you recommend a free website editor for making Facebook fan pages?

Jonathan Mould January 23, 2011

I have started administrating a Facebook fan page. Are there any free wysiwyg web editing programs which can give me html code that I can paste in to the fbml tab?

1. Tim Soulo

Hey Jonathan,

I think page builders is not the best solution, as the design that they offer is pretty generic. I suggest you to purchase a professionally designed Facebook FBML Template and customize it. You can alternatively order a template customization from the template provider (they usually offer this service). Or you can even go for completely custom design. Here is a place to start - http://fbml-templates.net/

2. Earnalot

I made my facebook page simply using my wordpress editor. The only problem was, embeding a video, I had to add that in after pasting my code from wordpress into the Facebook fbml editor. I also had a problem changing text size but I left that the way it was. I think it looks allright. What do you think? (Click my name)
    There are a lot of free facebook templates out there just do a google search, if you are having problems why not try one of those?