Can you recommend a free program similar to TweetDeck but for multiple Facebook accounts?

misty May 30, 2011

I have TweetDeck, but need something for multiple Facebook accounts/pages. Which apps do you think are best? I have about 7 Facebook pages with Twitter pages attached.

1. Lonadejager

2 accounts, both in my name, but with different email addresses, of which I only know the 1, as it was done by a previously employed web-designer, now... no-where to be found! please can u tell me how I can merge my contacts and inbox+photos etc?

2. Peter

I used to use Seesmic but since they no longer have multiple Facebook ability I have had to move over to Hootsuite

3. kev

Seesmic have lost the ability to add multiple facebook accounts. After changing account passwords I was unable to set up multiple accounts again. Seesmic have a statement saying this is due to changes in the Facebook API and are currently unsure if they can re-activate this functionality

4. Steve Campbell

Yes, Seesmic is the way to go.

I personally use Seesmic. It's pretty fantastic and has solid support for multiple accounts.