Can you recommend a free online tool to paraphrase text?
Question by Mohammad Hamad /

I was wondering if there are any online or offline free programs that paraphrase text for me.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Invisible Online
Stay Invisible Online
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites
Mac OSX Tips & Issues
Mac OSX Tips & Issues

• amrit

Use google translator. convert your text into another language than covert in back. Try it couple of time before getting the end result. Not perfect but you get what you want.

• hans

Read with your hand. Smooth, consistent eye motion is essential to speed reading. You can maximize your eyes' efficiency by using your hand to guide them. One such method is to simply draw your hand down each page as you read. You can also brush your hand under each line you read, as if you are brushing dust off the lines. Your eyes instinctively follow motion, and the movement of your hand serves to keep your eyes moving constantly forward. Note, however, that many speed reading instruction books warn off using a tracking member in speed reading as it inhibits the process. can you paraphrase this? now?

• farZad

i like to get a tools for paraphrase

• Aveng3r

Why are so many of these ppl who r looking for paraphrasers Pakistanis? lmfao.... Coincidence?? Doubt it...

Hamad, BE NICE if you are asking for help... you obviously lack some simple courtesy and common sense!!! Dumbass

• Aveng3r=dullard

@avenger (because the 3 looks ridiculous) you're attitude is unreasonable. Don't answer a question if you (obviously) can't provide an answer. Otherwise, you are subjecting yourself to stultification.

Look for "text spinner" tools. I'm not going to point you toward any, because the only use case I can think of is rewriting wikipedia for homework, or rewriting stolen web content, neither of which I particularly want to encourage. Let me know otherwise how you plan to use it!

• Mohammad Hamad

Is that a software? Please read the question properly before you answer. Thanks.

i have read the question, just was to clear the concept, Paraphrasing is a human skill, Turning reading into ‘your own words’ is called paraphrasing.  In linguistics, paraphrases
      are characterized by approximate conceptual equivalence. Find other words and phrases that have similar meanings that you can use to
      replace the words in the text. Use a thesaurus or dictionary to help you. 

Article Spinner - Make Unique/Software Compatible Articles  
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIIjN3JflY
      http://www.bestseosuite.com/
      http://thebestspinner.com/
      http://www.freearticlespinner.com/

• Mohammad Hamad

You don't have to tell me what paraphrasing means, I have been doing it for years. Anyways thanks for these links (Y)

sorry not my intention to explain paraphrasing, didnt knew you are an expert in this field. Please accept my apologies. 

• Goaway

U re an ass!

• Bilal Ahmad Malik

Dear Brother,

I am sorry to interfere but I couldn't stop myself. Please be nice to the people particularly when you would like to get help from them.
      I am sorry Anonymous on behalf of my brother.
      Thanks,

• Hanisah

Woaaa..

He is trying to help you. This is the first time i met such an arrogant asker.