Can you recommend a free burning software that directly copies DVDs from one disk to another?

null November 19, 2010

I have Nero 7 Essentials. Here lately I’ve been having issues with it. Certain songs that I add in the process of making an audio disk give me an internal error message and then close the whole program. It’s been updated as much as possible and it has really just got on my nerves.

Now I’m in the process of finding a new burning software hopefully one that’s free. I tried IMGburn and really liked it all, except for the fact that it doesn’t have a DVD copy feature where you can burn one disk directly to the other disk without it being put on hard drive first. This is a very important feature as it is quicker and saves space that I don’t have. lol That’s bad when you can afford to use 4 GB for a few minutes.

I also tried another I forgot what it was called but it was VERY SLOW. It took an hour and a half to copy whereas with Nero you can copy in 5 minuntes with quick copy.

Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.