Can you recommend an eMail subscription management service or software?

NAT December 12, 2010

I have set up a website that has a eMail subscription sign up on it. I have been successfully collecting eMails, but am looking to find some software that I can download to manage the eMails that are sent out, i.e. whether they have been delivered, etc.

Can anyone recommend some software for this? I don’t mind if I have to pay for something. At the moment I only have around 500 on my mailing list, but it is growing. And it is taking me hours to sort through bounced eMails.

Also, is web based or computer based better?

I would appreciate any suggestions. THANKS!

Hey NAT,

I would strongly suggest using Aweber. It's not a free service but many pros in in online marketing recommend it. Here on MakeUseOf we use them as well.

i would recommend online software instead of offline app.

On the other hand, if you need something for offline use, you may want to check out following MakeUseOf article.

SendBlaster – An Offline Newsletter Manager For Your Small Website
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/sendblaster-automated-newsletter-system-website/

Aibek

2. Roland Grey

Hi Nat, give mailchimp a try, it is free for a limited number of users. Other service that I have been using is campaignmonitor. This is also a good service, but it is not free to try out.