Can you recommend an Email client for MacOSX?

Bates April 26, 2010

I’m in limbo: I love Mailtags and I love Wisestamp, I hate Mac Mail and I may not like Thunderbird. What Email client lets me do everything AND works? I swear, not a joke!

Thunderbird is for me the best client, conforms to standards and you can use it on any platform you want. Looks are not important, but there are skins, that look nice.

useful for me, thanks for info

3. nm

If you don't get Postbox in the giveaway, I would definitely recommend buying it. It's the best mail client I've ever used. They have a 30 day free trial if you want to give it a try first.

For some reason I also feel that Thunderbird doesn't look nice on Mac. Tried different themes but still nothing close to how it's styled on Windows.

As Jackson suggested about make sure to enter the giveaway for Postbox email client for Mac.

5. ænon1mus

Hey Bates, have you checked out Postbox? In fact, we're giving 5 copies away today.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/postbox-giveaway/