Can you recommend blog optimizers?

Miguel Esparza March 27, 2010

I know there are companies that optimize your blog with the latest plugins, themes, trends etc. for a monthly fee.
Can you recommend a few good companies that do this? I remember the name was the blogostatique or something like that.

Ohhh it's almost there! working on everything at the same time (I'm really slow at this) http://www.amongstyourselves.com .. Still missing a lot of stuff.. On the main page I wanted a big image slide show (still can't find it).. On the right side I'm still missing a cool radio player ( I want to make the playlists my self) and a recent posts (slide show) Still finishing the logo, etc... In the meantime I opened a tumblr site as a personal diary with similar info I will be posting. refinedpirate.tumblr.com

Great to hear you're advancing. If you need anymore help, e.g. suggestions for image slide show or radio player plugins, just post a new question. :)

2. Jack

I totally agree. What she said is really helpful. Great job, keep it up!

If you want, I run a website called http://www.createasuccessfulblog.com. I run a service where I analise your blog and give you suggestions to improve it.

If you want, I could also manage your blog to keep it up to date if you want. Just contact me through the contact form on the website and we could work something out. This goes for anyone else who reads this as well.

Hello! Thanks for your answers.. I just started using wordpress.. My blog should be ready soon (couple of weeks)

let us know when it's up! :-)

Miguel,

is your blog up and running, yet? Did you find tools to optimize it? What did you use? We're looking forward to your feedback!

Hi Miguel

Before we can recommend you anything, we need to know what platform your blog runs on? Is it a self-hosted WordPress Blog? Blogger? or?

6. Taty

Do you have a blog already? And if you do, do you know the platform (blogger, WordPress)? Most blogs can be updated with only a few clicks. What exactly do you need done? Not every plugging or change is good for your blog, so you should be careful not to assume more is better.