Why am I not receiving some emails in Google Mail?
Question by Jan Guinn /

I am not receiving all emails in Gmail, especially those which are sent from sites to recover passwords or to confirm email address for subscriptions. I have checked all filters, searched through “all mail”, gone through the troubleshooters, etc. Since they are auto-generated, I don’t have access to the original emails to view the headers.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome Webs & Tips
Awesome Webs & Tips
Stay Incognito On The Web
Stay Incognito On The Web
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed

• J. Lockhart

When you say all filters, are you including your spam and trash? I am sure you have, but I just want to be clear. I've had your same issue, but I have overlooked even the simplest thing.

If you haven't used it already, I would suggest this link: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=82454

It asks you to ask the sender if they received a message noting that the email was undeliverable. In your case, that is not possible with the auto-send services, but the link provides various error messages if you click through the trouble-shooting questions. I would just click through those and see if they match your problem. For instance, your inbox may be full.

• Osama

check the juck/spam folder, also check the mail options, may be some kind of 'auto-deletion' is ON...