Why do I receive a “Missing SKRSet.xml” error when trying to uninstall CyberLink YouCam 5?

rslong9 May 8, 2012

I want to install a newer version of Cyberlink YouCam 5. I can’t uninstall the current version that is on my computer because the error message says I am missing the SKRSet.xml file. Now the version that is installed on my computer won’t work either.

1. ej

Is this problem issue fixed? I'm having the same problem also. I want to uninstall this. :(

2. Amber

I am having the same problem and now I cannot download the driver for my Video web cam that came with my Gateway.

3. zeeshan khan

If you have the setup files then use that to re-install/repair it and then you'll probably be able to uninstall it

4. Amjad Khan

CyberlinkYucam5 not uninstalled, same msg continues

5. Susendeep Dutta

Try using Cyberlink cleaner tool which removes previous versions of its software -

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/cs/CLCleaner/CLCleaner2-PowerDVD_11.0.exe

This will fix the issue of missing file.