How do I receive Facebook emails to my Yahoo Mail account?
Question by Aarati /

Why do I [not] receive Facebook emails through Yahoo mail ID?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• HLJonnalagadda

In Account Settings, see what email is set to for all the notifications and change that and select the kind of mails that you want sent..

• Jayen Lapez

okay..hehe Howdy fella..hehe
    To start with,,hehe mmmm just better to notify your email accounts from your facebook account..hehe
    Meaning..hehe from your facebook settings, you will going to check all notifications there and allow FAcebook to send your messages to your email.. It is just easy, do not let your temper control yourself…heh BE patient..hehe good luck…

Just Spread my disease on keeping on smiling.. -JayenLapez @ http://www.facebook.com\JayenLapez

• Dylan Brendan

Just check your Facebook email settings. or check your spam box in Yahoo! Mail.

• Dylan Brendan

• ferdinan Sitohang

Here is the way. when you open your facebook, open account setting. The page will display General Account Setting. You will see Email in one of the component and “Primary : xxxxx@yyyy.com“. Make sure your primary email is your yahoo email, if not you can edit it, add your yahoo email and set it as a primary email. the next step is turn on/ make sure you turn notifications on.

• kaustubh tayade

1.Turn on your facebook notfications from account settings .
    2.Tick the check box for email notofocations.

• Alan Wade

If you have email notification turned on in your Facebook settings then check your Yahoo spam settings.