Who reads the same books as me on Good Reads?

FOA December 2, 2014

On Good Reads is there a way for me to see who’s reading the same book I’m currently reading?

If not who, then at least how many people are reading the same book I am? I remember finding this tool once, but now I can’t see it.

1. Joanna

If you go to the page of a specific book and look to the right of the page on line with the book's title, you'll find a link to Stats between 'Recommend it' and 'Recent status updates'.

No information here on how many is currently reading it though.

Finding Book Recommendations
    http://www.goodreads.com/about/how_it_works
    Our mission is to help you find new and interesting books by letting you see what your friends are reading. Whenever you view a book, we always show you your friends’ reviews first. When you log in, the homepage will show all the latest reviews from your friends. You can also compare your book list to that of another Goodreads member to see if you share the same taste! Click the “explore” tab to browse our top shelves and find popular books (among your friends or all of Goodreads).