Is there any QWERTY Nokia model that supports Skype video call?
Question by Shameer SAm /

I want to gift a Skype supporting QWERTY model phone to my mom! So guys, please help me. :)

Try Nokia Lumia 710, Skype works great on it.

Rather checkout the whole Lumia range. This range come with the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango / Tango OS.

• jrasulev

Nokia E71, E72, N97. But all these phone work on outdated Symbian OS, though my own phone is N8)

• Kaashif Haja

Nokia E72, It supports Skype VIdeo Calling.
    Hope it’s useful.

• Benjamin

Why, the Nokia N900 comes to mind of course (I believe it’s the only device matching all 3 of yout criteria), it has Skype pre-installed, video calls are enabled since PR 1.3. I own an N900 and love it, but my mom wouldn’t be able to handle it, so I hope your mom is rather tech-savy. I’m not saying it’s difficult to understand per-se, but will definitely take some getting used to.
    Why the choice of Nokia? And what’s the reason for wanting a QWERTY keyboard?
    While to me it’s pretty obviously the most convenient way to type, but many others would probably disagree (or just not care as much), and it substantially reduces your choice to a handful of models.

• Zia

No, It doesn’t have a video call option for Nokia.
    I have downloaded Skype in my Nokia N97 and Nokia C7, but alas ! No video call !!
    Hate them-whom? Nokia or Skype ?- I really don’t know !!

• Burhan Ahmed

N900 has slide out keyboard and it supports video calls using Skype

• Vipul Jain

here you go, Nokia E6-00
    though i cant understand why you’re choosing Nokia :p