I have a HP Probook 4520S model. It has features of Quick Web and quick look/mail in it. On the keyboard there are dedicated buttons for these, F6 and F5 respectively.
The laptop came with DOS OS when I bought it and then I installed Windows 7 on it.
1. The BIOS software is updated.
2. In the BIOS, under configuration tab HP Quick Web option is enabled.
3. In Windows, created a different 5GB Fat32 partition and named it HP_Tools as was mentioned in HP Diagnostic UEFI driver.
4. Installed HP Quick Web driver from HP’s website as per my model, bo errors were displayed while installing. Now, in Start Menu-> All Programs-> HP-> there’s only an option of HP Quick Web help. There is no other option in start menu to configure it.
5. If I press quick launch button when laptop is in off state, it boots up on pressing F6/ quick launch button and then an error is shown- BIOS Application Error 501.
I don’t know where am I going wrong. I’ve installed all the drivers and checked everything, but can’t use it..