How do I put multiple Forbee slideshows on a website?

Keith December 3, 2011

I’ve used Frobee to make a slideshow for my website and it works very well. However, I want to put more than one slideshow on my site. It save each one as “slideshow.swf” and I can’t change the name. So when I try to make a new slideshow and save it, it of course says “slideshow.swf” already exists. How do I put more than one slideshow on the same website?

Hello, once your slideshow is finished, make sure to save it to your computer.  Once it is downloaded, navigate to where your file was saved, right click on it and select rename.  Change the name to something else and make sure to keep the .swf extension.  Now you can go back to frobee site and create another slideshow.  You should be ok to save with default name, because you changed the name to something else.  Follow same steps as before to change name.  Go back to frobee site and create another slideshow.  Change name, etc,etc.

Now what you have to do, is upload the .swf file/files to your website.  Once files are uploaded, make sure to change the name for .swf file in the embedded code to the correct name of slideshow you want to show and also point the path in embedded code to where you have the files in website.  If you do not change the path in embedded code to your website, they will not be shown.  If you do not change the names, only a slideshow named slideshow will show as long as you changed the path to where it is located in website.