What program can change the audio volume of a video?

bla bla bla September 19, 2012

1. Pwince Khan

go to the audio settings of your converter and search for volume tool ...

2. Saurabh Banwaskar

In Format Factory (A free convertor) Provides Some Inside Decibel Settings While converting A Video From One Format To Another You Can Use These To Set Or Increase Audio Level Of A Video

3. Erlis Dhima

Almost every video editing program can do it!
    I use myself Sony Vegas! But, I don't recommend increasing the audio volume..
    You can increase it.. But, when it reaches a level, it's like 'damaged', since you add too much dB..

• HLJonnalagadda

Yeah that's true. Better to just encode with a different container.

• Erlis Dhima

Yeah! You can find the audio with a better quality, higher bitrates, sync it with the video, and encode it! This is the better way, I think!

4. Vishal Mishra

Sony Vegas is good for these type of video related things but it is very costly and it requires some time to learn how it functions.

5. DalSan Mack

http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/increase-volume-audio-video-file/ will tell you how to change the audio volume, but is not an easy one-step process. You can use this method, also: http://www.instantfundas.com/2009/05/how-to-normalize-or-increasedecrease.html

6. Matheus Pratta

Most video editing programs should have some sort of control over the volume... Since I use Adobe Premiere, the volume is right over the audio track. The same also happens in Sony Vegas.

If you use Movie Maker I suppose there must be some sort of slider for controlling the volume near the audio track, on the timeline...