What’s the best printer software?

Sanjay December 5, 2011

Is there any software that works with most printers for printing and scanning documents?

2. Niks

Which OS you are using ? If it's Windows Vista or 7 , you won't need any printer software . Just use Paint to scan the documents .

• Sanjay

Thanks Niks,
       I am running on window 7. The problem is my laptop does not recognize my printer. I tried in someone's computer with my printer and it was working OK as you said. I was hoping having another software can solve this problem.
      -sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

Can you provide me with your printer's make and model? I'll be able to find al ist of drivers that are compatible with your printer then. However, to answer your question - the best driver (software) probably comes from the manufacturer of the printer, as they know it best.

- Jeff

• Sanjay

Thanks for reply jeff,
      I have HP C5280 . HP official drivers somehow does not work on my laptop. Every time my installation stops by fetal error. I already tried lots of way around for installing device driver/printer software. Since last 3 months I am not able to print or scan. I appreciate  your help.

-Sanjay