Why can’t I print only when using Windows 7?

Jack Cola December 5, 2011

In Windows 7, when you select an image, you can click on the print button underneath the address bar, select your printer and print. However, for some weird reason, I cannot print doing that.

The printer is installed, because I can print using Microsoft Word, and through a networked computer, however, when I try printing the way mentioned, it stops at “Please wait while the printer sends information to Windows.

I’ve recently got a new computer, however, with the same printer, and OS from my old computer, I didn’t have a problem, heck, my computer is dual bootable, and in the other OS I can print fine – so something is not right, but I have no idea what. I can still access printer properties in the Print Picture, but the images just don’t want to load to print. When I change printers, and back to the one I want to print, I get this error. http://yfrog.com/gzsclrp

Printing from other printers work, but just not the one I want. Any suggestions?

dual bootable windows? which os

Hello, did you install the complete software package? or just the driver?  Does this happen when you try printing with default picture viewer?  I would uninstall the driver, restart computer and see if 7 installs a new generic one.  If you do not want to install generic, download driver from manufacturer's site and install it from there.  Reinstalling driver usually fix this problem.