How can I print websites from mobile phones?

A. S. Bhasker Raj April 16, 2011

Tina,

your guide 3 Easy Bookmarklets To Print Nice Looking Web Pages Without Craplets 3 Easy Bookmarklets to Print Nice Looking Web Pages Without Craplets 3 Easy Bookmarklets to Print Nice Looking Web Pages Without Craplets Printing information from the web is often a challenge because websites are plastered with sidebars, images, advertisements, and other unprintable elements. What makes a website look fantastic is a real drag when printing because all... Read More was interesting and useful.

Can the same software be used for printing from HTC Wildfire Mobile?

HI

Mobile Printing: PrintShare
    http://www.printeranywhere.com/mobile.sdf

I'm not sure whether you can use the browser applet on your mobile browser. I would guess that it's possible, but the browser needs to support Java. If you have that phone, why don't you try and let us know the result?

On the other hand, all of the sites I listed in my article have a web interface, so you simply enter the URL of the article you want to print and let the service create the PDF. With Print What You Like and Print Friendly you can customize the page the same way you could using the applet. Jolicloud does not support customization either way.

• Bhasker Raj48

Tina

Thanks for the suggestions.

Will try and let you know.

A. S. Bhasker Raj
      Secunderabad
      India
      Mobile:+919247332574