Why is there no PRINT command on your pages?

Robert Howells January 16, 2012

I find it surprising, and annoying, that you appear to have no menu selection for a PRINT FRIENDLY format of your highly useful pages. Printing them from a browser produces a messy, unreadable mish-mash!

We may add this feature in future, but as far as I'm concerned it's not something that should be built-in to the site. There are numerous plugins and bookmarklets that let you do as you describe, and the majority of users don't print web articles (though I do of course appreciate that you feel they are worthy of printing, and sharing!). Adding a button to do that would just clutter and already quite full interface. 

2. Jay.0

1) Print command on most of the websites I have seen, does the same what you do by pressing ctrl+p (browser print command from file menu)

2) Try different browsers.
    Print from firefox or chrome.
    Chrome will give you two options.
    ctrl+ p : preview and other options
    ctrl+shift+p : system options

3) Try this to print with a different option:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/properly-print-makeuseof-articles

use pdf option, and the "make readable" bookmarklet.

While not disagreeing with you, there's a simple workaround. Highlight the part of the page you want to print, bring up the Print dialogue box and change the range of pages to print to 'Selection'. The text will be reformatted to fit the page.