What are the potential threats of accessing internet and the proposed solution?
This video will warn you of the dangers. :)
Potential Dangers of being connected and using the internet:
1. Your identity can be stolen
2. Your money will vanish
3. Your computer will become slow
4. People can find where you live and hunt you down
5. You can lose a lot of productivity
6. You can be tricked and fooled
7. Everything you do is recorded somehow
8. It costs you a lot of money
1. Don't connect to the internet or use it.
The potential threats are pretty much any scamming humans can do, as well as self propogating malware (viruses etc). The main things you can do to protect yourself are:
1. Use anti virus/anti malware software and a firewall and keep them up to date.
2. Be afraid, be very afraid, and imagine you are walking down a dark alley and are constantly approached by strangers offering you all kinds of shady deals. If you say no, and walk on, you'll _probably_ be OK. If you accept an offer, you'll probably end up as a body in the morgue.
Keep to those two rules, and you have a better than average chance of survival!
is this a genuine question or do you have to write an essay on the topic?
Since I'm not sure and since otherwise this would become a rather lengthy comment, I will provide you with some of the sources, rather than the answers:
You will find a lot more if you search Google or Wikipedia for information. Good luck!
i have to write an essay on the topic so i need more on the topic it self
Well Sheila, this is not a homework help forum. And anyways, you still have to do the work yourself.
If you need help google.com will help you. From there, you just have to find what you are looking for.